Offering support to a well known local charity, like Helen's Trust, is a great way to improve your business reputation and profile, and gain some positive publicity.
By joining our Business Club, for an annual donation of £250, we can feature your business logo on our website and really shout about our partnership. Of course we don't want just a transaction. We really want to build a lasting and mutually beneficial relationship.
Please have a look below at other ways that your business can work with our business. If you would like to discuss your own ideas and how you can work with us please contact our Fundraising and Business Manager Zoe on 01629 812759 or you can email her via the button below.
- One-off donations or payroll giving
- Gifts of land, buildings, shares and securities
- Gifts of equipment or trading stock
- Secondment of employees or release of Volunteers to lend skills and expertise
- Sponsorship for specific events or functions
- Gifts of products and services
- Making us your Charity of the Year
- Why not organise a sponsored team challenge to raise money
Businesses can also get tax relief when they give a gift, whether as a one-off or a regular payment, under the Gift Aid scheme.
Why not take a look at some of the other businesses we work with, and all the individual ways they support us.