Supporting Blythe House Hospicecare and Helen's Trust means you contribute to making a difference to people with a life limiting illness. What we can do with your support is priceless and your business can become part of our vital work.
By joining our Business Club, for a monthly donation of £30.00, we can feature your business logo on our website and really shout about our partnership. Of course we don't want just a transaction. We really want to build a lasting and mutually beneficial relationship.
Please have a look below at other ways that your business can work with our business. If you would like to discuss your own ideas and how you can work with us please contact our Income Generation Lead, Zoe on 07545 922765 or you can email email@example.com
- One-off donations or payroll giving
- Gifts of land, buildings, shares and securities
- Gifts of equipment or trading stock
- Secondment of employees or release of Volunteers to lend skills and expertise
- Sponsorship for specific events or functions
- Gifts of products and services
- Making us your Charity of the Year
- Why not organise a sponsored team challenge to raise money
Businesses can also get tax relief when they give a gift, whether as a one-off or a regular payment, under the Gift Aid scheme.